Saturday 31 May 2014

New Launches: Avon & Oriflame!

Hii friends..
Today I am going to share snapshots of latest products by AVON & ORIFLAME. Every month I wait for the catalogs of these two brands as they are not available easily at counters or shops.. You need to find out representatives of Avon and Oriflame near your house to source the products... that is the main drawback for these products.. but now Nykaa stocks products from Oriflame. Anyhow coming back to the point of this post.. I am going to share some of their new launches and also some products that I might be laying my hands on this month!! (warning: pic heavy post)

 Okk... so after lakme and a few other companies avon has also launched its cc cream.. excited for it??
 Well these are not really new launches, but have been in the market for the longest time ever! But the reason why I have added them to thi post is because I might be getting a few of these because of the amazing discount :D :P


 AVON SIMPLY PRETTY LIPSTICKS AND LIP BALM: will be reviewing these soon on my blog coz I have collected 2 of these from both the range... so stay tuned for that!!
Oriflame GlossI am in love with the packaging of these glosses!!! Might be ordering at least 2 shades from this range.

 AVON GEL FOUNDATION & PRESSED POWDER: These look super cute and handy, and also very affordable! Really excited to try them out!!
AVON SIMPLY PRETTY NAIL PAINTS: Super affordable and look at these 3 new shades... aren't they soo pretty!

So these are the products that really attracted me on this month's catalog... Will be getting them soon.. Which products did you like? Do share in the comments below..

1 comment:

  1. Nice. Im an oriflame representative you may contact me at my email: sobtimanisha7@gmail.com
    Yes I also love those lip gloss.

    ReplyDelete