Saturday 17 May 2014

My New Oriflame - Avon Haul!

Hii friends..
I am back again with a new post and this time its a haul post... I love reading such posts and finding out what other people are trying out, So thought of posting my recent haul too...

I have this very sweet Avon & Oriflame representative who gives me amazing discounts of these products.. So I order 3-4 products every month.
This is what I bought and have been trying out...
























AVON Naturals Face Wash in Rose & Rose Hips and Milk & Honey. 
Rs. 179/- each
but currently they are in offer for Rs. 119/-







AVON Naturals Kids lip balm in Swirling Strawberry and Magnificent Mango. Rs. 99/- each.
AVON Lip and Cheek Stain in Pink Blush; its an amazing product very inexpensive and I will be doing a review on this very soon! Rs. 199/- but I got it for Rs. 99/- only!

Dew Kiss Lip Balm in Mango Mania and Juicy Papaya These are new launches from AVON, and have 2 benefits in one product i.e. Lip color + Moisturizing lip balm!
Rs. 199/- but currently they are in offer for Rs. 149/-

Oriflame Very Me Concealer in Light, this is a very sheer concealer stick that is easy to use! Will be doing a detailed review on it soon. Rs. 229/- but I got it for Rs. 199/-

Oriflame Anti-Perspirant  in Energising Mint & Raspberry, nothing too great in this.. I got it coz of its packaging and for my love for Raspberry, it has got a very light fragrance to it, but it looks cute sitting on my vanity table. Rs. 169/-

Will be doing a detailed post on some of these products soon!
Stay tuned :))

1 comment:

  1. Nyc and helpful post . You may contact me too to buy oriflame products with discounts.

    ReplyDelete