Thursday 11 February 2016

Mini Haul! + Essence Cosmetics

Hii friends,

Just the other day I was at Malviya Nagar Market in New Delhi, and I happened to be at a cosmetic and beauty store in the main market.. and I saw the essence cosmetics counter at the shop.
Now the S.A. there told me that they are the only store to have this brand in the whole market.
We all know that beauty bloggers/vloggers rave about this brand on and on so I was sooo excited to buy some products, but then sadly they didn't have a lot of products of this brands... all they had was a few nailpaints,lip glosses, a few shades of eyeshadows, and some base makeup.

So I was very excited to try out their concealer coz I had heard great reviews about it, so without a second thought I bought that and a lip gloss.
Concealer stay natural shade: 02 soft sand; Price: Rs. 249/-
Lip gloss XXXL shine shade: 25 Bright Side of Life; Price: Rs. 229/-
For now I only bought these 2 things from essence, but I am definitely going there again for some more great products. Really wanted to buy the eye shadow primer but it was out of stock.



Now places where you can find essence in Delhi----

You can also check out the products on there... Essence Website

Also you can find out the closest essence store here, Store Finder


Next I bought the Lotus Herbals 10 in 1 glow cream and the colorkick kajal,coz I have heard really great stuff about both of these products.
Lotus Herbals Xpress Glow 10 in 1 cream shade: Royal Pearl
Price: Rs. 299/-
Lotus Herbals colorkick kajal Price: 199/-
Clean &Clear Oil free moisturiser
This is my complete haul, hope you guys enjoyed  it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful for too many people that are searching for this topic. Keep posting and keep this forum a great place to learn things.

    ReplyDelete