Monday 8 February 2016

Fuschiavkare Scrub and Moisturiser review!

Hii friends,
A few days back I came across this amazing new brand called the fuschia vkare which is new in the marmet, and makes all herbal and natural products.
This is actually a sister company of vkare, which has a lot of other health related products.
You can lways hop on to their website, and get to know about other products offered by them, as well as purchase them, here.
Okay, so over to the products that I got to test from the brand.
 I got the Orange & Avocado Balancing Moisturizer, Garden Lavender Scrub and Coffee Cream Soap

1. Garden Lavender Face and Body Scrub: 
50gm; Ingredients: Aloevera, Lavender flower, Olive oil and wheat germ oil.
The first thing that I noticed about this product was the fragrance, it smells soo fresh and instantly after using this scrub I feel so awake and my skin has a very natural glow. This scrub feels so soft on the skin and also does the scrubbing job really well.
I would really recommend you guys to try this baby out.

I can definitely think of skipping on a moisturizer after using this product.(y)
2. Fuschia Orange & Avocado Balancing Moisturizer:
50ml mrp: Rs. 225/-
Ingredients: Avocado Oil, Aloe vera, Sweet Orange Oil, Cinnamom Oil, FUCOGE, Biopol U-21, Vitamin - E
Woaahhh! thats a lot of natural products!!

As the name says, it is an intense moisturizer, so apt for using in winters, thought I have an oily to combination skin, still I do get a few dry patches in winters, also my skin has been feeling really dry these days, so I have been loving this moisturizer to bits.
I have a sensitive skin and this product has been working really good on my skin, I have been using this moisturizer since past 2 weeks, and haven't faced any issues with it.
The best part is that this is an SLS and Paraben free product!!
Total love <3
Also I love that they don't test their products on animals.


Overall Experience: I would totally recommend everybody to use their products coz, these are chemical free and use natural ingredients for making their products. Also they have a vast variety of products to offer such as: Moisturizers, Face and Body Scrubs, Bath salts, Soaps, Lip Balms, etc.
They smell great, feel amazing on the skin and not to forget their cute and simple packaging!! <3

1 comment:

  1. even i have dry skin..would try the Fuschia Orange & Avocado Balancing Moisturizer:

    ReplyDelete