Monday 1 February 2016

January Fab Bag 2016!

Hii friends,
I know I am quite late in doing this post, thats coz I was on a vacation so I couldn't do this post at the time I received it...
Just posting what I got in my January fab bag.
I got the french red clay mask and whipped cream sample size products from Natural Bath and body!

Then I got the anti cerres lollipop concealer in the shade ginger. (this product was a choice that I mde out of various options that were given to me to choose from) - I chose it mainly because I wanted to try a concealer, also I thought that the colour would be a match to my skintone.
 I got the seasoul massage candle, yet to try this one out. and also the votre face serum.

All of these brands are new to me, except natural bath and body,I have ried their lip butter before... and it was really good.
Really excited to try all these products out. This month's bag was a total steal coz the votre faceserum itself costs Rs. 1675/- and I got 3 full size products and 2 good quantity sample size products. <3 *love*
I am also thinking of doing a comparative review of the Just herbs serum vs the votre face serum.

Thats all for now, byee! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment