Friday 22 June 2012

My New Love.. Nail Arts!

Heyyy friends.....
Thanks a lott for those lovely comments on my mini b'day diary! really happy that you all liked it!... :D

Due to my vacations, I have plenty of time with me.. so I try out my hands of different types of creative work... these days I have a new budding interest of... nail arts!
Today I am going to share a D.I.Y nail art with you... the basic inspiration behind this is from https://www.facebook.com/pages/Giasaysthat/188951224454273 of http://www.giasaysthat.com/ . She is my inspiration for all the fashion stuff...and the to reach person for any suggestion and advises on cosmetics, fashion,etc... She resides in Mumbai.. and shares some awesome D.I.Y (Do it yourself) tips to create some awesome stuff... So please drop by at her blog...!

So Let me show you how to create some awesome nail arts right at your home...!




Items you would be needing...
1) Nail paints (your own favourite colors)
2) Scotch Tape... this is the product that would help in creating wonders...
3) Top coat... to seal the nail paint for it to stay longer
4) Nail polish remover pads... to remove off the excess nail paint from your nails



Yes.. that's it!

Steps :
First of all apply the base color.. I used Golden nail paint for the base... let it dry for some time...



Second step... stick the scotch tape diagonally on your nail covering half of the golden nail paint... I hope you can see the tape in the picture..


Then apply the second color preferably dark, so that it gives a good contrast between nails... so sorry I forgot to take the picture of this step...

Then let the second nail paint dry for some time... and remove the tape once the second nail paint is set...



Finally apply the top coat of transparent nail paint.. this would protect your nails from chipping and make your nail art last longer...

Its not one of the best that I could do.. but what to do was working with my right hand on my left...( yes I am a southpaw)!
Suggestion.. you can create all sorts of designs using this trick... even do french manicure sitting at home..


Hope you like this D.I.Y as much as I liked it... pictures don't do full justice to how pretty they look in real coz I had to click all these pictures with one hand...

Please do share your ideas about this...

1 comment:

  1. anything for obsessed nail biters Iti ?
    I love the innovation though .. :)
    Thanks for dropping in by my blog ..
    Love your comments :)
    Keep up the creative pursuits ...

    ReplyDelete