Tuesday 26 June 2012

Fly High.. and reach the sky!

 Hii Friends...
How are you all..? Well with the increasing temperature here... I am not completely enjoying my vacations... its just crafting that keeps me busy.. I have also acquired an old lost interest of cooking.. and let me tell you I have have been creating all kinds of amazing dishes.. with just a little problem of spices here and there :P
Anyways coming back to crafts... It had been a long time that I created any card, so voila... here is one that was just so simple... I just completed it in hardly 5-7 minutes!
I created this card for someone who is an awesome person.. and loves to do social service, has big dreams.. I hope all her dreams come true... so this one is for you babes...!

So here are a few pictures of the card:


Following is a close up pic of the main detailed area of the card...

...used twine for the first time... hope it looks like...
this echo park park is in itself so gorgeous that it does not need any embellishments, but as its my habit of adding some blings here and there... I added some pink sequins of different shades.. and the sentiment on the card is handwritten!  


Supplies:
Paper: pp~ echo park, be mine
Embellishment: Twine,rhinestones all from my stash

Please don't forget to leave your comments for this beauty! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card,Dear.......love the background & all Embellishment!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card!!!!!!!
    megha
    http://www.meghanuj01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete