Wednesday 20 August 2014

StreetWear: New Collection Haul!

Hii friends...

Just a few days back when I was going to my office, I came across this amazing Revlon Shop in Nehru Place, Delhi; and I got really excited and went inside. As I entered the shop I saw the new Limited Edition Spider Man Collection and it was so bright and funky... really loved it..
As I was exploring the stuff at the store I saw a street wear counter and their new collection with all the girly packaging was sooo eye catchy and attractive that I couldn't stop my self from checking it out...
The cosmetics were not only cute but also very affordable.
They have come out with the most bright shades of nailpaints, some everyday shades of lip glosses, foundation, compact as well as a huge color range of lipsticks.
Here are some pics of the collection!
What I picked: I picked up a lip-gloss named Party Melon; just fell in love with the name itself :P :D and a lipstick for my mommy in the shade Ruby Riddle.
Also a compact as I was running out on my stock of compact and with the killing summers I knew this had to be in my purse at all times! I also picked up the Kajal from the same range, mainly because of the packaging.
Street Wear Compact in Neutral ; Price: Rs. 160/-, Kajal; Price: 99/-, Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Party Melon Rs. 150/-, Lipstick in the shade Ruby Riddle; Price: 180/-


I picked up a lip-gloss named Party Melon; just fell in love with the name itself :P :D and a lipstick for my mommy in the shade Ruby Riddle. The gloss is one of the best in the market within this price range; it is well pigmented and the color is super pretty. This shade is I suppose the only one which is not glittery or anything also the color stays on for 3-4 hours, and when the color fades away there is a nice tint that is left on the lips and keeps the lips moisturized for a loong time. Highly recommended! 
The lipstick is also quite moisturizing and is available in a lott of shades and I'm sure every girl will find one color to interest her for sure! though the color does not last a very loong time, but it is nice for those on a budget.
I also picked up the compact as I was running out on my stock of compact and with the killing summers I knew this had to be in my purse at all times! I also picked up the Kajal from the same range, mainly because of the packaging.
The kajal from this range is something that you can totally skip, firstly because it is not super dark.. you would have to swipe it 3-4 times to get that deep black color; secondly it smudges and is not waterproof.
I also wanted to pick up a few nail paints but they did not have all of them in stock I didn't, but I am surely gonna buy some soon.
This is it for now.. will be back again with some other fun post soon! Byee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment