Sunday 19 January 2014

My Winter Essentials!

Hi friends..
I am here with a new post and this time a fashion post for a change.. I am a big fashion and beauty junkie! Love jewellery and hoarding beauty products.. though I don't really use many beauty products but love the simple basic ones.. after all that's every girl's addiction! <3
Today I will be sharing my winter essentials.. these are the products that I use everyday in winters and just can't live without!
(Maybelline colossal kajal;Johnson baby oil, clean and clear facewash in lemon; britney spears perfume; bodywash from DAISO; facescrub from JOY; clean and clear oil control wipes; Maybelline babylips; ZUCI handsanitizer; Vaseline healthy white bodycream; Marks and Spencers handcream)
Clean and clear face wash in lemon(does wonders to my oily skin), body wash from DAISO(has a nice fruity smell that I love), and face scrub from JOY. The shampoo that I love is the SUNSILK radiant shine... it does wonders like literally. <3

 Here are some products that I can just not live without whatever the season it is.. I just throw them in a small pouch and use them whenever needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment