Monday 3 June 2013

Explosion box with a twist!

 Hello friends...Today I am sharing another explosion box that I made on order.. this explosion box is quite different from the ones that I have made earlier.. The theme was McDonald's so I incorporated loads of red and yellows in the explosion box, also added a miniature of Ronald McDonald made out of cardboard. Here are the pics..
 I joined the 2 inside flaps of the explosion box with a string and added a banner there.. I also used loads of foam adhesives to stick the candles at the bottom of the flaps and also for 'Happy b'day'!
For the other 3 flap I added some glittered flowers, leaves and rhinestones..
 I added a a pocket page on the 4 flap to add 3 pics and tied it together with a gorgeous ribbon :)

Hope you all enjoyed looking at my 3rd explosion box, as much as I enjoyed making it!

1 comment: