Monday 20 August 2012

Masculine Exploding Box

Hola Friends...
Its been such a long time, today I will be posting an exploding box that I custom made for an order for a friend :)
This was my very first try at it.. and that too with a constraint of it being masculine as the customer wanted to gift it to a guy friend.
But I think I did a pretty descent job at it (being my first time).
So without any delays sharing some pics of the box ;)

This is how it looks overall from outside

 And here is a pic of the cake I made on the inside...

Insides of the flaps..




Supplies Used:
Punches: EK Success, Martha Stewart
Papers: mix papers from - Basic grey,echo park, K and Company, Simple Stories,
Embellishments: Stones, Card-stock, Pearls, Ribbons, Embroidered thread ~ all available at my store.

Thanks.. :)

1 comment: